There are many positive things in the rainy season, that many people overlook:
- The waves are bigger and much more consistent.
- Conditions can be easier. For example, when it is cloudy or rainy, it tends to be more glassy water or offshore wind.
- Less chance of getting sun burned, and it is not so hot all the time. You also don’t have to face the glare of the sun off the water, which can really wear on the eyes after an hour or more.
- All the vegetation is greener; the gardens are quite lush!
- Also in the green season there are more waves at the Secret Spot… so start thinking about Green Season 2011!
To make a reservation with Vista Guapa Surf Camp contact a representative located in the United States.
Please feel free to contact:
Ashley Fieglein Johnson