Join Deanna Black and UNPLUG in beautiful Costa Rica for a week of Adventure! of Doing Something for the First Time! of Relaxing! of Exploring! of Unplugging! of Challenging Yourself Physically and Mentally! of Resting Physically and Mentally! Whatever you are desiring, can be accomplished in this week. Simply open your mind to the possibility.
Don’t miss it from May 2nd to 9th, 2015!
Reasons this is the year you sign up:
- Escape the rat race, everyday grind & challenge yourself in a new jungle!
- Kick Start a new fitness routine learning to surf and stand up paddle!
- Nap the afternoon away in a hammock!
- Finish that book that’s been sitting on your nightstand!
- Learn/ask anything about yoga discover how it enhances your life!
- Practice speaking Spanish!
- Savor delicious Costa Rican dishes!
- Face your fears! Stop avoiding! Leap! Seize the day!
- If you need to work online, it might as well be in a tropical paradise.
- You deserve this!!!!
The Yoga and Beginner/Intermediate Surf Package Includes:
- Airport transfers from the San José airport
- Five surf lessons led by Vista Guapa’s nationally ranked staff. Usually 2-3 hours for any age or experience level, as long as you can swim. Includes board rental, leash during lesson time. Instruction in the pool, on beach and in water. Photo Keepsake CD of your surfing experience.
- Daily yoga and meditation
- Afternoon Fun & Leisure: reading, pool lounging, hammock, napping, wi-fi.
- Full Costa Rican breakfast & dinner daily
- Explore one of Costa Rica’s beautiful national parks with a naturalist guide.
- Air-conditioned accommodations with hammock and ocean view.
- Extra fun (additional charge) canopy tours, horseback riding, mountain biking, massage, taxi to and from Jaco for lunch and shopping
Trip Cost $1,700 per person double Bungalow, $1900 single Bungalow
Book before april 20th and receive $200 off!
About the instructor
Deanna Black was inspired by the movies Flashdance and Perfect in the 80′s which started her career as an aerobic instructor. She has studied and continues to study anatomy, exercise physiology and psychology and works as a holistic fitness trainer in a variety of settings. “I want to gain as much experience in as many different ways so I can motivate you efficiently and effectively.” After teaching a stretching class at Club Med in 1990, a student commented on what a nice yoga class that was. That began Deanna’s formal studying of what she had already been teaching.
Deanna’s yoga class taps into the physical body and finding ways to move, stretch, strengthen and release. Then she will have you observe your thoughts, breath, feelings and energy; she will ask to be in the moment and simply pay attention. Yoga means to yoke, to join, to connect. In Deanna’s class you decide what you need to connect with: your body, your mind, your breath, the Divine. It’s whatever YOU need.
With 26 years of teaching experience, Deanna is able to teach a group class yet have it meet each individual’s needs… It is not about synchronized yoga. Be prepared for the unexpected: a martial arts kick, a dance move, or maybe simulate ‘Paddle! Paddle! Paddle! UP!’ Then notice how you respond or react. Hopefully what you learn on your yoga mat, you can apply off the mat. Breathe, be empowered and realize your potential!
About the Surf Camp
Vista Guapa is co-owned and operated by Costa Rican native Alvaro Solano Delgado, a seven-time national surfing champion and one-time masters champion. Our guests receive service and instruction from a small staff of local, experienced SUP and surf experts while staying in hillside bungalows overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Make a reservation at Deanna Black website: http://www.deannablack.com/Adventure.html
Stay in touch with all camp happenings by following www.facebook.com/vistaguapa