OceanFit Experience 2013on Dec 04 in Blogroll by VistaGuapa
Start 2013 off with the adventure of a lifetime at Vista Guapa’s OceanFIT Experience sponsored by YOLO Board set for February 9th to 15th. We’ve planned a weeklong, action-packed fitness camp with daily SUP/surf sessions, fitness training, sightseeing excursions and much more. You’ll learn from one of the best Costa Rican surfers of all time—Alvaro Solano and his team of local experts including trip coordinator Mark Salvetti, a long time Vista Guapa Ambassador and a PaddleFIT Level 3 Certified Paddle Coach. In addition, special camp guest and YOLO Board ambassador Christian Cook of NRG Salt and CrossSUP® (www.crosssup.com) will be along to share his knowledge and distinctive approach to fitness.
Vista Guapa is unique in that it truly offers a taste of authentic Costa Rican culture and the Pura Vida lifestyle. We strive for a family feel and limit camp participation so that you receive a personalized experience and make lasting relationships with the people you meet during your stay. Our hillside property offers a tropical oasis with sweeping views of the Pacific Ocean and modern, air-conditioned bungalows complete with hammocks for relaxing after your surf session or morning workout. Our awesome board sponsor, YOLO Board (www.yoloboard.com), has provided us with the latest board models and equipment, and all that’s missing is you!
The Ocean Fit YOLO Experience includes:
- 6 nights Double Occupancy from February 9th (Saturday) to February 15th (Friday)
- Airport Transfers from San Jose
- Breakfast and Lunches at Camp
- Dinners at Local Restaurants
- Family-Style BBQ Night at Camp (one evening)
- SUP Sessions Twice Daily (as tide and weather permit)
- SUP Paddle Stroke Analysis and Instruction
- Equipment Use
- Water/Juice and Fruit after Surf Sessions
- Daily workouts planned at Camp and Beach
- Sunrise Yoga Sessions
- National Park Trip, Waterfall Trip, and/or Sunset Trip to Villa Calletas
- Ocean Fit Souvenirs: Custom Rash Guard, Camp Trucker Hat and other branded goodies
Vista Guapa Property Features: Tranquil five acre tropical oasis with three air-conditioned guest bungalows, each featuring two rooms with private bathrooms and decks with hammocks and views of the Pacific, a main house for group gatherings, a swimming pool and two open air Yoga pavilions.
Pricing for the Ocean Fit YOLO Experience is $1,575 per person for double occupancy with additional nights available on a pro-rated basis. For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 985-966-7978.